Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Friday, December 1, 2017

A Feast for the New Year: 2018 Calendar


Every year about this time, I get into the Christmas mood by going through the year's paintings and selecting my favorites for a calendar.  Well, I just finished my 2018 calendar, and it's a visual feast that will feed you for a full year.  I hope you'll consider this as a gift for yourself or for your friends and family.

The price of the calendar is only $13.99.  You can preview and purchase it by clicking the button below.  (If you need the actual link, it is http://www.lulu.com/shop/michael-chesley-johnson/2018-landscape-painting-calendar/calendar/product-23433635.html)

Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.

Here's a collage showing my selections for this year: