Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Monday, April 25, 2016

Goodbye, Sedona - Until the Fall

Trina and I are now on our way, heading for eastern parts.  Just before we left, we hit one of our favorite trails in West Sedona.  Trina took a picture of me, which gives you an idea of the scenery we've been enjoying this year.


We'll be back in the fall, just in time for the Sedona Plein Air Festival.


I would here like to give my thanks to Goldenstein Gallery and all the great people that work there.  I just started showing with the gallery, and they've already sold a painting of mine.  If you're in Sedona and would like to see my work in person, please visit them at 70 Dry Creek Road.  Above is a panorama of the gallery with a beautiful view of Thunder Mountain behind it.

While we're on the road, I'll be re-posting some old (but valuable!) blog posts as well as updates on our travels.  It won't be long, though, before we arrive on Campobello Island, where I'll be teaching plein air painting workshops in Maine.  Happy trails to us!