Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Upcoming Workshop: Gig Harbor, Washington - Northwest Pastel Society


In case you haven't heard, I will be both the Juror of Selection and Judge of Awards for the Northwest Pastel Society's 29th Annual International Open Exhibit.  If this exhibit is anything like the previous ones, it'll be filled with beautiful works.  I can't tell you how excited I am to be judging such a major show.  (You can find the prospectus here.)

The exhibit will run from May 9-June 20, 2015.  I will be at the opening reception and awards ceremony on May 9, 2015 from 4-6 pm, and I look forward to meeting all the artists.

Also, in conjunction with the exhibit, I'll be conducting a three-day, studio-only, pastel and oil workshop.  The dates are May 6-8, 2015.  The workshop is filling fast and is limited to only 15 students, so please don't hesitate to sign up.

Cost for the 3-day workshop is $350 for NPS members and $400 for non-members (includes 2015 membership). For details and registration contact: Jo Ann Sullivan at 360-710-2217 or sullivanjm1@msn.com.

I hope to see many of you there!