Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Monday, June 2, 2014

Kickstarter Update: Second Batch of Paintings Posted

Liberty Point Rock, 6x6 oil

Today I finished painting #21 for my Kickstarter Project (50450) and the sailing is smooth. I'm really enjoying this process of painting little square paintings. I head for my studio with a cup of English Breakfast tea, turn on my Sansa Clip MP3 player and go to it. I usually play music when I paint in the studio. Today's soundtrack included some old bootlegs (now widely available on the Internet) of Grateful Dead concerts.

I've scanned in the second batch of 7 paintings and now have a total of 14 available for you to view. One from that batch is posted above. You can see them all in a larger size at:

http://www.michaelchesleyjohnson.com/html/50450.html

When the next 7 are dry, I will scan them, post them and announce it.

I may take a short break from studio work soon. My apple trees have just begun to bloom, and I always like to get out and paint them before they pass.