Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Upcoming Painting Demonstration - Sedona Arts Center

Painting at the 2011 Sedona Plein Air Festival
You can tell how happy I am to be painting outdoors,
but I'm also happy when I'm giving indoor demonstrations!

I'll be giving an indoor oil painting demonstration in the Sedona Arts Center Gallery (upstairs, building on Main Street) on Saturday, January 26th, from 1-3 pm.  If you're in the area, please stop by!  I can also show to you and talk about some of the pieces I have in the current show at SAC.

Sedona Arts Center is located at 15 Art Barn Road, Sedona, Arizona.

Speaking of SAC, I also want to remind everyone about my two-Saturday workshop coming up February 16 & 23, 1-5 pm.  This will be a beginner's workshop - if you don't know the first thing about plein air painting, this is for you!  But I also welcome experienced outdoor painters, too.   I'm good at teaching a mixed-level workshop, so come on down.  You can get more details on the workshop and register at this link.

Finally, please don't forget that I still have space in my Paint Sedona workshops and am taking deposits now for Paint Campobello.  For details on these programs, please visit www.PaintSedona.com and www.PaintCampobello.com.

- Michael Chesley Johnson, www.MichaelChesleyJohnson.com