Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Monday, November 5, 2012

Announcing My 2012 Holiday Studio Sale!



As you can see from the photo above, we're having some nice autumn color happening right now in Sedona. I'd love to be painting it. But instead I've been laboring in the studio, selecting treasures for my 2012 Holiday Studio Sale. For this holiday season, I've pulled out 31 original oil paintings with subjects as varied as architecture, water, trees, Sedona's red rocks and more. There's something for everyone, as they say.

The paintings are 9x12 plein air sketches and demonstrations from some of my workshops. I'm selling them unframed, but they are on hardboard panel, so you can frame them yourself very easily.

I've priced these pieces to sell - $100 each. And that includes shipping!

I'll be shipping these as soon as I can. I have a trip planned next week, but if you order while I'm gone, I'll ship as soon as I get back.


By the way, I still have openings in this winter's Paint Sedona workshops. Just like the paintings, a workshop would make a nice holiday gift!

Thank you so much for your support, and happy holidays!