Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sedona Workshops - Time is Running Out!

I only have a few weeks left here in Sedona before heading east for Campobello Island, so I want to let everyone know that I still have some space left in this season's Paint Sedona workshops.  Also, I have just one spot left in my four-day, all-media plein air painting workshop for the Sedona Art Center.  The weather has gotten really nice - it's supposed to be in the low 70s every day this week - and some of the cottonwoods are beginning to show some of their spring colors.  Here are a couple of photos from this week.



Also, please don't forget my new video.  It's only $3.99 and is 30 minutes long.  In it, I take you on location in Sedona and show you my approach to adjusting shape relationships.  You can preview the video and then order it from my store.