Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friar's Bay Studio Gallery Opening + More Cottages

"Hubbard Cottage" 12x12, oil

As we approach US Memorial Day Weekend, I want to let folks know on both sides of the border that Friar's Bay Studio Gallery will be open this three-day holiday weekend. I've got some new work hung and, of course, you are always welcome to visit the studio upstairs while you're here. We'll be open afternoons. Then, we'll be open by chance or appointment until July 1, when regular hours resume. For details, please visit www.FriarsBayGallery.com.

This morning, my computer blue-screened with an NMI parity error. I'll spare you the details, but after opening the patient and taking a look inside, I decided it was time to go paint. I went over to the Roosevelt-Campobello International Park to paint the Hubbard cottage again, this time from a different angle. The early morning light was just beautiful on the grass and the roof, and I had a very relaxing time. The painting is above.

When I returned, the patient was still sedated and waiting. I finished up, and now I'm online again. I wonder for how long?