Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Backpacker Painting: Oil Video Preview

Based on the feedback from my last post, it seems most readers are interested in seeing the "Camel Head" painting demonstration. I've put together a short (2:25) video preview. This is all my laptop can handle at the moment, so the full-length demonstration of 1 hour or so will be produced this summer when I have more capable equipment available to me.

For those of you who voted for "West Fork Rapids," take heart! That will also appear as a demonstration in the near future. In addition, I'll be shooting footage for a pastel demonstration, so you can look forward to that, too.

Here's the preview for "Camel Head." Keep in mind that this is a very low-resolution, YouTubed version.