Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Friday, October 31, 2008

Back in the Maritimes

Trina and I are safely back in the Maritimes. It was hard to leave the 80-degree, constantly sunny weather of Sedona, especially since we've come back to a cloudy, blustery, 40-degree day here by the ocean! It's a good time to spend a few hours catching up with paperwork and to re-focus on some outstanding projects. One project is the book, and I'm happy to say it is done. Tomorrow, November 1, it'll be available for sale. Watch for a special blog post!

In the meantime, I thought I'd post this little piece I did before my fall travels began. I decided to try to not do what I usually do, which is to push color. I wanted to capture the color as accurately as possible, without exaggeration or interpretation. I think my experiment worked pretty well!

"Island Reflections"
5x7, oil